Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Surfs up!

Top of the morning!

I think I have stared at the computer screen way longer than I would have liked to by now with NOTHING coming out my finger tips... Just one of those days I suppose. I have been thinking of things to write today, and WELL let me tell you- SERIOUS writers block this afternoon. Grr.. so all I got today is well a quote that I think has a very deep and beautiful meaning.



 
 
 I know that we are all having many different trials, I know that sometimes we wish that they would subside. But I also know that this statement is true. This earth life is not just supposed to be easy- and I often think that if it was where would the sense of accomplishment be?? I believe that although we go through many troubled waters over the course of our life, that they are there to help us see who we truly are and to help us become who we need to become. To reach our fullest potential and to allow us to feel confident in who we are and why we are here. I love this picture and quote coupled together. I don't know about you but to me it makes me feel like My father in Heaven really does see us as our divine potential and that all things- including trials- are given to us to make us that person that he knows we can become.

Have a lovely day!

All my missionary love,
Sister Steffany Laurel Bird

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment