Friday, August 9, 2013

Ever changing

Something I have always loved.

Writing, and photographs.

We live in the most beautiful world, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I will always be in awe of the artwork that Heavenly Father Creates for us in the sky every night. Goodness he spoils us!










Often when I truly stop to think of the things that I love, nature is behind a lot of my gratitude. When I stop my busy schedule and take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the earth I cannot help but realize that he does really care. He is in every detail. Why else would he create such a beautiful place for us to live? I feel closest to my Savior and his all mighty power when I take a moment to appreciate this world. I invite you to do the same today as well. It is extremely rewarding. Pinky Promise :)

All my missionary love,
Sister Steffany Laurel Bird

We are just one little speck in this existence, what are you doing today to make the most of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment