Saturday, August 3, 2013

(insert welcome mat here)

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I hope that you will find your stay here satisfying to some extent at maybe one of your little visits.

I start this blog so that you can see the way the lord blesses our lives and the miracles and blessings he provides to us in our every day lives. This author ain't perfect, but know that your Savior is. He loves you and wants you to know of his love! How incredible is that? I hope that when you come and visit here you will be able to see more clearly his love for you.

I will post weekly of the things I am learning, and the love that I find my Savior, Jesus Christ has for me. I invite you to do the same thing- share your love for one another and in turn you will find more peace joy and happiness in your life! I love you all and hope that you have a lovely day :)

All my missionary love,
Sister Steffany Bird

1 comment:

  1. Awesomesauce. Lots of potential here!

    - Elder M. Choe, UTSLCWM

    http://www.AdventuresInUtahland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete