Thursday, September 26, 2013

Aspire Higher



Just wanted to share a few neato bandito pictures with all yall today!  To me they are incredibly beautiful and meaningful too :)



Oqurrih Mountain Temple
 
 

Salt Lake City Utah Temple
 
 
Cardston Alberta Temple
 
 
Draper Utah Temple


Laie Hawaii Temple
(My very most favorite one!!)


New York Manhattan Temple
 

Manti Utah Temple


Mesa Arizona Temple



Nauvoo Illinois Temple
 

Wellington New Zealand Temple


San Diego Temple
 
 
I have had the wonderful opportunity to see many of these temples. Every time that I go and spend time in them I am overwhelmed with a sense of peace that I cannot even describe. In these temples and others all around the world many people are brought unto Christ. My parents were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple for time and ALL eternity. Because they have done so I am sealed to them for time and all eternity as well. I know that I will continue to be with them long after our time here on earth is over. Because of these wonderful and sacred places and the priesthood power I know that my family is forever. Not just until death do us part. You too can have this opportunity with your family find out how here! Or ask these people to come and explain it! Have a lovely day y'all!
 
All my missionary love,
Sister Steffany Laurel Bird
 


No comments:

Post a Comment